A useful guide
Revealed: 6 of the best website design companies in Singapore for small businesses
Web design | 6 min read
When you need a new website, or updates to an existing site, it can be challenging to decide among the web design companies in Singapore and find the right one for your situation. There are many factors to consider – price, timing, skill set, industry focus – that all need to be balanced.
Do-it-yourself sites or inexpensive templates might seem tempting, but most have limits on the number of pages or higher costs for adding features you want as your company grows.
Relying on social media platforms, such as Facebook, can be unreliable, compared with a website that you control. Your website tells your story, with features you choose, to make work easier for your employees, customers, and prospects.
How to choose the right web developer
Selecting any web development partner to build an online presence and enhance the branding of your business requires you to evaluate skills in graphic design, search engine marketing, and supportive, helpful advice. The best web design service providers are a partner who knows your market, especially the local area of Singapore and the competitive landscape.
When you pick the right solutions provider to work with you as your business evolves, a partnership will find new ways to add unique value. A website – like an organisation – grows with time and demands, so your web developer should adapt to your needs. Every situation is different and your business needs, budget, technology knowledge, and staffing are all part of that conversation.
There are key questions to ask when evaluating a web design company. Total website development cost may actually include many different sub-specialties that work together effectively. Ask providers about:
- Knowledge of your industry. Will you need to spend an excessive amount of time and resources explaining your product or service offering and any local legal or regulatory standards?
- Related internet services. Ask about additional costs for search engine optimisation (SEO), ad placement and campaigns, hosting reliability, domain registrations, website maintenance, and security updates.
- Current portfolio. Do the client websites featured in the portfolio appeal to you? Are you able to speak with these companies to learn more about the web developer?
- Project timeline. Find out how long the team will need to complete the development of your website.
- Contacts. Will your primary contact be a senior technical partner or a salesperson? Do you like the people serving your company and managing the project?
6 local web design companies small businesses in Singapore can engage
Don’t be fooled by larger web design companies and agencies that specialise in corporate projects. Small business owners need to partner with vendors, building trust and cooperation.
Pick a budget you’re comfortable with and timeline that’s achievable before contacting prospects. Then evaluate their ability to deliver or advise you.
We reviewed more than 250 web design companies – most of them in Singapore – and examined the services listed on their websites.
Those focused on digital marketing were core selections and their portfolios of small companies showed that they understand the small and medium enterprise (SME) marketplace. Some even advertise flat-rate fees, proving they’re priced or focused on the entrepreneur’s needs.
Next, we explored the reviews and customer comments on business solutions. Below, you’ll find a helpful list of web design companies that serve Singapore small businesses. We’ve tried to give you information to speed up your decision process.
Alpha Web develops clean, crisp design and affordable websites on content management systems that display text, photos, and videos.
This company also provides logo creation and brochure design and copywriting to cater to other marketing needs of small businesses.
A colorful, diverse set of client websites displayed reflects range of industries and businesses.
Why choose Alpha Web
- Their portfolio comprises small businesses.
- Positive customer testimonials.
Emerge mLab is a digital marketing company experienced in all aspects of sales and marketing via the Internet and websites that are optimised for lead generation enabling sales.
Besides affordable rates, they provide options for a spread payment or instalment choices for website and SEO services means they collaborate to find the best options.
Emerge mLab’s deep expertise in web content delivers search results based on how customers search – helping Singapore companies get “found” when it matters most.
They have a strong focus on client success and customer satisfaction, and they’re committed to your future.
Why choose Emerge mLab
- All websites in the portfolio belong to small companies.
- Prices suited precisely to small businesses, based on number of pages created.
- Provides key digital marketing services like SEO, Google Ads PPC advertising, and email marketing.
- Positive customer testimonials.
Hachi Web Solutions
Managing most aspects of e-commerce for online sales and purchasing, this company excels at developing web and social programmes for all sizes of organisations.
Detailed timetable for web design, development, and review, and lively portfolio of examples give you specific sites to compare.
Hachi Web Solutions concentrates on local needs in many different industries with complex requirements.
Why choose Hachi Web Solutions
- Most websites in the portfolio belong to SMEs.
- Starting prices aimed primarily at small businesses.
- Offers internet marketing services like SEO, PPC advertising, and Facebook marketing.
Novage is a full-service digital marketing agency that can also manage hosting, email, and overall technical support. Back-end technical assistance with hosting ensures the reliability of your website.
They’re a Google partner serving a range of different companies and industries, from energy to ice delivery, making each look unique and appealing.
Why choose Novage
- Many SMEs are featured in their portfolio.
- Pricing appears to target small businesses.
- Offers online marketing services like SEO, PPC advertising, and social media marketing.
Singapore Best Web Design (SBWD)
From websites to mobile apps and custom applications, this team has a diverse set of skills.
Since 2009, they’ve grown along with the Web itself to new platforms and services for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region.
SBWD supports customers that require e-commerce functionality on their websites.
Why choose SBWD
- Most websites in the portfolio represent SMEs.
- Starting prices target small companies, although higher than others.
- Options for mobile app development.
Web Delegate has expertise in web shopping and other packages that support Google, Shopify, and your priorities.
They provide fast and complete end-to-end design and digital services put the emphasis where results matter.
Their helpful blog offers advice on web marketing along with best practices in e-commerce and online tools.
Why choose Web Delegate
- Good responsive web design.
- Starting prices designed for small businesses.
- Mentions internet marketing services like SEO, PPC advertising, and Facebook marketing.
- Balance the price budget, timeline, services included and any extra fees when you compare web design companies and their proposals.
- Local knowledge of Singapore’s market or experience in your industry can be a crucial edge.
- Look for ways that a web design company can be a strategic partner.
- Evaluate your website regularly to ensure it performs optimally across multiple different kinds of evaluations – sales, leads, service requests, time on website – and the value it delivers for your business, partners, customers, and staff.
Search marketing & web design
Straight-talking fella – that’s because I genuinely care about our clients’ business!
Worth $225, yours for free
Get free service to structure your business website
Hurry! We can only take 10 free requests a month.
It’s important visitors to your website are able to easily navigate around your site to find the information they’re seeking. Otherwise, they’ll leave in an instant.
Building business website structures that enhance user experience is our forte.
Fill in the form below. After learning more about your business and the industry you’re in, we’ll email you our recommended menu structure in the form of a chart – free of charge.
It’s OK to hand this blueprint for success over to your web development company even if it’s not us. We’re glad to be able to add value to your business nevertheless.
Yes, I want the free website structuring service!
Hi, I’m Annie!
If you wish to speak with a person at Emerge mLab, just tap the call or WhatsApp button – I’d likely be the one picking up your call.
Otherwise, go to our “Contact Us” page to reach us in other ways.
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Equips businesses with powerful online lead generation capabilities
Web design guides