Delivers sales leads businesses want.
A different kind of sales lead generation services company in Singapore that will make you more money, more easily
Emerge360 is a sales lead generation services company that doesn’t sell sales leads. What we do is far more sustainable for small and medium enterprises (SME).
We help businesses adopt the use of cost-effective online marketing devices, such as search engine optimisation (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, SEO content writing, and purpose-built websites, to create their own sales leads.
Producing online sales leads 24/7 allows you to channel your business resources to generate greater sales productivity with no extra effort on your part. Thus, your sales team no longer have to scurry around trying to drum up leads themselves – they can focus on what they do best: selling your goods or services.
SMEs can beat large enterprises in the lead generation game by using online marketing
Sales lead generation is traditionally accomplished by methods such as running high-profile newspaper, radio, and TV ads and hosting conferences, trade fairs, and other public events. However, its high cost means it’s mainly the province of large corporations.
Most SMEs in Singapore don’t have the resources for this sort of flamboyant showboating. Hence, online search marketing gives them an attractive, affordable alternative.
By using effective online marketing tools – organic SEO coupled with PPC advertising – SMEs can boost their client base and revenue, like large enterprises do.
Old school vs online sales lead generation services
Let’s look at common outsourced sales lead generation services in Singapore and see how they stack up against internet marketing.
Traditional lead generation services
- Telemarketing entails cold calling, and it’s often outsourced to a company with a list of prospects. As long as potential customers can be accurately pinpointed, telemarketing can be effective in reaching out to a target audience. On the down side, it’s unable to engage with a large number of people in one go. Further, many people are irritated by strangers phoning them out of the blue and trying to sell them something.
- Email and SMS (Short Message Service) text marketing can be done in-house or outsourced. It has the advantage of contacting many people at once.
Nevertheless, both telemarketing and SMS sales pitches have become less effective since the introduction of the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) in 2012 – which regulates the use of personal data by private organisations and allows individuals to opt out of getting marketing phone calls and text messages.
Online lead generation services
- Search engine lead generation and PPC advertising, when carried out properly, results in your products or services being brought to the attention of many people in search engine results pages (SERP). Because these individuals are actively looking for what you have on offer, this marketing method produces leads of a high quality. A downside is that it won’t work if you’re selling something that people just don’t search for online.
- Social media lead generation involves placement of ads on websites such as Facebook, which attracts a large number of visitors and boasts sophisticated targeting technology. The Today newspaper reported in 2014 that Singaporeans were spending an average of more than 2 hours a day on social media channels. One drawback of social media marketing is that it can be difficult to stand out from other advertisers.
Additionally, SEO, PPC advertising, and social media provide ideal channels to take advantage of market segmentation – dividing a market’s potential customers into different groups. This is a potent means of homing in on prospects as individuals, particularly when combined with quality content that speaks directly to the people in these subsets.
Find out more about typical market segments supported by online marketing firm – Emerge360.
Emerge360 helps SMEs with a shoestring budget utilise online marketing
While web marketing overcomes the problem of having a limited marketing budget, it also presents new challenges.
Finding the time and expertise in-house to develop an effective online marketing strategy will be impossible for the majority of SMEs.
This is where Emerge360’s proven search marketing services come in. We can assist you in SEO and PPC advertising, backed by high-quality web content, to raise the profile of your business and attract new customers – thereby giving you a major advantage over your competitors.
What we can do for your business as a B2C and B2B sales lead generation company
Our website content writing services focus on developing informative, quality content for would-be customers.
This approach in business-to-consumers (B2C) online marketing delivers valuable information to consumers, rather than merely promoting the sale of products and services. By doing so, your target audience will see value in your brand and be enticed to engage with you.
In business-to-business (B2B) marketing, your potential clients – in this case other businesses – will be able to rely on relevant, focused online information you’ve provided to make informed decisions. This helps instil customers’ confidence in your company.
Want regular sales leads?
Writing for business news specialist Forbes Magazine, Jayson DeMers, founder of a top U.S. content marketing company, warned of the dangers of ignoring the potential of digital marketing, saying: “Online marketing becomes more important on a consistent scale as time passes.” See “Is Online Marketing Really Necessary for Small Businesses?”
Advantages of a 24/7 sales lead generation powerhouse
Website SEO, a form of inbound marketing, attracts customers to products and services web pages through the use of content containing keywords that your prospects are entering into search engines on those pages.
Conversely, PPC advertising is an outbound marketing method that buys visits to your website, instead of gaining traffic organically.
Today, having an effective online sales lead generation tool that can also positively reflect your brand identity is imperative.
How online sales lead generation can benefit you
- One of the main benefits of this sales lead generation process is that it enables you to run a 24/7 marketing campaign – and you don’t have to pay anyone overtime!
- Besides being time-effective, internet marketing is also cost-effective. The price of traditional offline promotions via advertising in printed media or on radio or TV is likely to be prohibitive for SMEs. However, a powerful online marketing strategy comes in at a fraction of the cost, and tends to produce a high return on investment (ROI).
- Digital marketing tools provide for prompt and detailed analysis to measure how your promotional campaign is performing in terms of web traffic growth and creation of sales leads.
All these point to owning the capability to generate more revenue and lower costs. As a result, there can be bigger payouts or there’d be more funds to invest in other areas of your business.
Proof online marketing really works
This is a partial list of sales opportunities our renovation contractor client’s website produced in a month. The website is search engine optimised. However, no advertising campaign – whether online or offline – has ever been run since its inception.
What Emerge360 can do for you
Optimise your website so that it stands a far better chance to be displayed by Google on their SERPs prominently when someone searches for goods or services like yours.
Create cost-effective pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns for your business on the Google AdWords platform so that you get noticed by your prospective customers online.
Web content writing
Write great quality content for your website so that visitors will get to know what your business truly stands for, trust your brand – and, ultimately, acquire your products and services.
Design and develop effective sales lead generation websites for your business so that you’ll keep attracting new customers – 24/7.
Why choose Emerge360
Emerge360’s services include expert SEO, powerful PPC advertising with Google AdWords, accomplished web content writing, and web design and development services – all focused on generating sales opportunities.
As a small business ourselves, we understand the challenges faced by SMEs in Singapore. If you take advantage of our sales lead generation services, you’ll have one sales function to worry less about.
Further, we can increase your sales productivity by allowing your sales people to get on with the job of selling instead of having to spend time gathering sales leads.
Emerge360 operates its own sales lead generation websites. This enables us to experiment with different SEO, web design, and content writing techniques to find the formula that will work best for your business.
Finally, we value the trust our clients place in us, and we earn their confidence by an outstanding after-sale service.
Emerge360 delivers sales leads businesses want
What our clients say
When Kirby told me Emerge360 could build us a website that would generate sales leads for us without the need to advertise, I was sceptical. I was sure, when someone googles for our type of services, hundreds of existing interior design and renovation websites would be shown before ours.
Amazingly, about 1 month after our website was launched, we started receiving sales leads – and they just kept coming! We used to have to pay big marketing dollars to get such leads!
I am delighted with Emerge360 not just because of the sales opportunities they are bringing us, but also their professionalism, trustworthiness, and on-going support.
I recommend any business that want more sales speak with Emerge360.Maria
Our website was launched only 4 months ago, and it is currently generating a few sales leads for us every day – with no advertising. I am impressed!
Emerge360 took care of everything – from studying our potential customers’ online search patterns, researching our competitors’ website, writing the content, creating the website, etc. All I needed to do was give them the technical information of our products and services.
I am happy that response and support from Emerge360 are prompt. The people I deal with here are reliable and service-oriented. And the work they produce is high-quality.
I encourage SMEs trying to make more sales look up Emerge360.James